Thursday, April 19, 2007

20070419 - SPSN - 15mins - Loss*Paper

Symbol: SPSN
Type: Short
Entry: The beginning of the 6th bar
Exit: Stopped-out on the 9th bar
Result: Lost -1.22%

What I saw here was an extremely weak 3rd bar, followed by some pull-back on during the 4th and the 5th bar. Both the 4th and the 5th established Resistance with its Upper Shadow at the Opening Low. And I thought that the Opening Low is cleared, and Resistance has been confirmed... dive in!

I entered at the beginning of the 6th bar, and things look great in the beginning. But when the 7th and 8th failed to break the low of the 6th, I was a little concerned. It turned out that my worries were well founded. I had to step away for a while in the office, and when I returned, the price has already went past it's Opening Low, which is my Protective-Cover.

What I want to know is that... are there any sign that I missed during the 3rd - 6th bar that would have signaled me that this trade was NOT going to work out? If so, please kindly let me know by leaving a message. I would appreciate your thoughts and insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment