Wednesday, April 18, 2007

20070418 - JPM - 15mins - Loss*Paper


Symbol: JPM
Type: Long
Entry: The beginning of the 3rd bar
Exit: The final bar high
Result: Lost -0.06%

This is a very poor entry! Look at the Upper Shadow from the 2nd and the 3rd bar!! I have no idea why/how I missed them before I entered this trade. And as soon as I entered, those shadows seemed to be highlighted, and staring at me. I was lucky that this trade turned out to be a very small loss.

The question of the day is... now there you know you have entered this 'less-than-ideal' trade, where would you have exited? I thought about it during the 9th and the 13th bar low. But from the 13th bar low, a Support base has been established. That's when I tighten my Stop. Eventually, I pulled-out during the last candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment