Thursday, April 26, 2007

20070426 - ZMH - 15mins - Gain

Posted by Picasa

Symbol: ZMH
Type: Long
Entry: The beginning of the 6th bar
Exit: 4th bar from the end of day
Result: Gained +0.29%

(ZMH) gapped up followed by 3 weak bars all the way back to the Opening Low. The 5th bar painted a Doji-type candle signaling a possible reversal. The 6th is almost a Hammer-type candle, which I took it as a confirmation for the reversal. I entered Long at the beginning of the 7th bar, with my Protective-stop set at the Opening Low. The prices went up for a while, and then stayed flat for the most of the day. I was hoping that it will break the base and climb up further later in the day, but it didn't. While it was stuck in that narrow-range sideway move, I re-adjusted my Stop to the low of the 11th bar, which was triggered shortly before the end-of-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment