Friday, April 6, 2007

Texas Hold'em vs. Stock Trading

Since I accepted the offer of practicing Daytrading, I haven't had much of a chance to log-in to my on-line poker account. And as I was reading and learning everything that I could about Daytrading, I did noticed that there are some similarities between Trading and Poker-ing. I've been telling my wife, who is also a big fan of Texas Hold'em, that I have noticed that whenever I've read an article discussing the topic of "Qualities of a Successful Trader", you can easily substitute the word 'Trader' with 'Poker Player', and the rules could be applied.

Today, I came across this post from Dr. Steenbarger.
http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2007/04/what-we-can-learn-from-trading-and.html

I told myself... "I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices the similarities."

No comments:

Post a Comment